COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Capturing from Sony TRV6, best means to retain quality? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les groupes cosplay (photos - vidéos - organisations)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Capturing from Sony TRV6, best means to retain quality? Répondre en citant

Hi All
I have camera and footage on tape (Pal SD on DV) from early 2000's. The original video was captured via Pinnacle Studio and firewire into large .avi files, uncompressed DV I think. When I look at the video now the jagged edges arising from interlacing is really noticeable. Is there anything to be gained from recapturing from the original tapes assuming they have not degraded?The quality loss would occur if you made changes to the image, such as denoising, color work, overlaying titles, transitions etc., and then saved the changes as DV again. This would re-compress as DV and incur more loss. Simple cut-and-join wouldn't matter, but if you expect to go through stages of intermediate work and keep re-saving as DV, you'd see degradation. For repair or restoration stages you should use lossless compression (Lagarith or UT Video, etc.) to avoid further loss before going to your final encode.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.videohm/threads/385652-Capturi-Sony-TRV6-best-means-to-retain…

campaign product ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les groupes cosplay (photos - vidéos - organisations) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009