COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why are YouTube videos not playing with Windows 10? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 14:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why are YouTube videos not playing with Windows 10? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as it was available to me, and I noticed 2 problems with YouTube right away. There's an extreme lag with YouTube videos, even if I have only one tab and no other programs running. The audio and the video both lag, and nothing seems to fix this. Another problem, a lot of videos just don't play, even after trying everything I can think of to fix it. I've tried refreshing the page, closing and reopening the tab, restarting the browser, changing browsers, restarting my laptop, and nada. Does anyone have any other ideas as to how I could fix either of these?

Please help....

More Details
Corporate Explainer Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 14:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009