COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Slow PC on connecting new 1TB hdd with HIS G31 motherboard ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 10:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Slow PC on connecting new 1TB hdd with HIS G31 motherboard Répondre en citant

Hello,

I bought a new 1TB Seagate HDD and installed Windows7 ultimate. I have HIS G31KM303 motherboard. With this new setup i observed that the machine has become very slow, I have observed following on my PC
PC takes lot of time to boot (my first boot device is HDD and second is CD/DVD drive)
After booting, on the desktop, the mouse cursor is shown busy for some time, even a simple right click desktop Refresh does not work. 
Once the mouse cursor is shown normal, i try to open explorer window, IE browser and see that the PC has stopped responding as if it has hanged, Then it shows "not responding' is the window title. (I checked that the CPU is around 2% and Ram usage is around 900MB)

Mine is a new fresh installation without no other software installed.
HIS G31LM303 motherboard (Bios dated 05/12/2014) with Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz processor and 4GB RAM.

Any idea, what could be wrong.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3...otherboard.html

best whiteboard videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 10:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009