COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Edmonton recruitment questions ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les groupes cosplay (photos - vidéos - organisations)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Edmonton recruitment questions Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am planning on applying at the next intake for applications which my assumption is next year sometime? I have heard rumors that there are going to be between 100-200 new fire fighters hired in these next two years? Can anyone verify this and have some of those spots already been filled with this years (April) intake? By the looks on the website anyone who gets put on the Eligibility list from this Aprils intake is valid until Dec 2008, so are chances pretty poor to get a job for anyone applying at the next intake?

This would be my first application and from what I have been reading and talking to people it seems very very competitive to get in. What are the chances of someone getting in on their first application? From what I have read there are quite a few people on their third or fourth application which is 4 years of applying.

I have no fire fighting related training but I am looking to take an EMR course most likley at NAIT and get my air brakes as well. 

Also, im trying to figure this out but, the ACP is a test you can take after the EMR course correct? Its not a seperate course.

The apptitude test i'm assuming is just a standard test that can't really be studied for? Or is there material that can be reviewed for this? I read in one of the threads there where some job related questions of some sort but i'm not sure if they were part of an exam or encountered during an interview.

And at last, my eyes, from what I have read it sounds like laser eye surgery is not frowned upon, but off the Edmonton website you have to wait 6 months after the surgery before you can apply. Has anyone else in the edmonton department got through with laser surgery.

Thank You!!!

More Details
3D animated video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les groupes cosplay (photos - vidéos - organisations) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009