COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: GA film tax credits problem ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les meetings, conventions, films amateurs, fanfics et concours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 09:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: GA film tax credits problem Répondre en citant

I purchased 2 lots of GA film tax credits from an entertainment attorney at a very large, well-known law firm. Many CPAs have used this firm.
6 weeks ago I received a letter from GA Dept of Revenue stating I owed back taxes, interest and penalties. Upon calling DOR, they stated one of the 2 lots of films credits was missing information. She could not speak to me further about it. FYI the amount outstanding is >$50,000.
I contacted via email the attorney to inform him of the issue. Over the past month I have repeatedly called GA DOR to check the status only to be told they have not received the information from the attorney required to validate the tax credits. Several emails from the attorney state they are working on it but no further details.

Thanks

More Details
animated product demo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 09:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les meetings, conventions, films amateurs, fanfics et concours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009