COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Questions from a returning player after a long absence ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les meetings, conventions, films amateurs, fanfics et concours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Questions from a returning player after a long absence Répondre en citant

I played in beta1 and enjoyed the mechanics of the PvE, crafting and gathering game. We PvP in some other games but not often. We realize this is a PvP-centric game, but we are so enchanted with how cool the gathering, crafting and specialization systems work, we wonder if it has become viable to just play this game without engaging in PvP. When we played in the past and went out to get T6 resources, we got zerged and slaughtered as soon as we entered the red zones. So it didn't work out for us because we were limited in the resources we could gather and we could no longer advance. And so we stopped playing.

Now I see that a new world is soon available with lots of changes. We now wonder: can we make a go of this just as a duo on our own, selling resources and crafted materials to other players, without engaging in PvP? I'm thinking that if we made enough money farming crops, livestock and materials, we could just buy the artifacts or T8 resources necessary for our crafting.

Question: do the Beta2 changes make this a viable strategy for a duo? In beta 1 I gathered stone and she gathered wood and we both had farms with food and livestock. That enabled us to crafter better and better foods and upgrade our buildings so we did well until we hit the T6 wall and could advance no further. Will this change in Beta2? Or, alternatively, will we need to join a guild. Yes, I know, it's a guild oriented game and we should join a guild. But we'd rather play the way we like to play, which is reliant only on each other.

Any input is appreciated. 

Thank You!!!

More Details
product video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Cosplay Quest : Les cosplayers et leur aventure cosplay -> Les meetings, conventions, films amateurs, fanfics et concours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009