COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum
COSPLAY QUEST
Forum du site www.cosplayquest.fr

COSPLAY QUEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Car Accident Involvement ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membre hyper actif ^^

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Oct - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Car Accident Involvement Répondre en citant

Hello,

There was an accident I was involved in Sep 2015, where I was driving the car from one direction and a two wheeler was coming from an perpendicular direction, since it was night time and no traffic light the crossover, we both collided. He got injured and blood bleeding start, so I took him to the hospital and left post that.
I received a call from the police station today where the SI told me about the incident and also that the person has filed a complaint, though it wasn't my fault entirely. 
I have been told that there would be a mechanic inspection of my vehicle, arrest warrant would be issued, and claim would have to be awarded. 
I am concerned as I have applied for overseas job and this might hamper the effects.
Kindly guide and assist.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,7544.0.html

brand videos
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Oct - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COSPLAY QUEST Index du Forum -> Le forum / Les membres -> Le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009